Job title: Data Technology Specialist
Company: Endeavor Business Media
Job description: The Mission: Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
The Team: Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
Endeavor Business Media’s Marketing Solutions group has experienced incredible growth over the past two years, and came the creation of a Data Driven Business Unit that focuses on enhancing and connecting data platforms in addition to translating data availability into actionable assets, integrating and streamlining MarTech; all for the usage in Audience Development teams, expansion of personalization products and unified customer records and processes to benefit both our clients and internal teams. This role is an exciting opportunity to support the execution of unique personalization campaigns that occur both on-site and via email, while also creating additional opportunities to enhance and grow personalization products.
Essential Job Function:
Work with the Manager of Data Technology to oversee the creation, maintenance and tactical execution of data acquisitions and enhancements. Additionally, will create actionable ways to leverage user behavior data to optimize personalization campaigns and create additional product enhancements.
Responsible for creating and maintaining the tactical execution of data acquisition/enhancement. Creates actionable ways to leverage user behavior data and optimizes them through testing.
The Data Technology Specialists must take primary responsibility for:
- Assist and facilitate client onboarding, regular communication, and timely reporting on a monthly and quarterly schedule
- Create on-site data capture opportunities and progressive profiling tactics at a brand level by leveraging Customer Data Platform data
- Support Audience Development / Client Fulfillment in creating audience segmentation and targeting parameters where needed
- Create advanced email automation by leveraging dynamic content templates to create drip campaigns that nurture audiences’ overtime
- Setup, operation, and maintenance of future product releases that utilize technology vendors (CDPs, CMS, ESPs, AI, and NLP)
- Collaborate with Manager of Data Technology to utilize best practices and new functionalities
- Collaborate with additional departments to fulfill and execute strategic plans
- Experience with data analysis and technical understanding
- Ability to communicate technical information for both technical and non-technical discussions
- Proficient understanding of common file formats and data structures
- Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent thinker who is adaptable to evolving customer requirements and direction
- Manage database monitoring and alerting + Design and implement new databases and refactor existing databases
- 1 years’ experience of working with databases
- 3 years’ experience in client facing role/position
- Bonus but not required:
- Experience with CRM, CDPs, DMPs and Email Service Providers
- Previous and proven usage of data visualization programs (IE. Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Experience utilizing artificial intelligence using Python
- Self-starter who can anticipate needs and workflows to improve programs and process
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please complete our online application and send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 07:19:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!