Job title: Data & Telecommunications Analyst
Job description: Data & Telecommunications Analyst Job Summary Are you looking to take your analyst job to the next level? We have an awesome opportunity with years of career growth ahead of you. As part of the Data & Telecommunications analyst team, responsible for overseeing technical expertise to ensure that voice communications are sufficient, appropriate, functioning and performing at optimum and cost-effective levels. Determines causes of systems malfunctions and directs or performs corrective actions. May solve highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult for other projects. Viewed as a Subject Matter Expert within the organization. Acts as a technical specialist within own area. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
Data & Telecommunications Analyst Core Responsibilities
- Participates in the design and maintenance of telecommunications networks; resolves complex network operating problems.
- Diagnoses and resolves complex network operating problems with technical assistance from vendors, common carriers and technical IT management.
- Analyzes performance of telecommunications network including usage, load patterns and systems responses.
- Participates in topology design for new or modified systems, including the analysis of parameters such as timing responses, recovery capabilities, automatic diagnostics and redundancy capacity.
- Directs and performs installations of telecommunications/network and test equipment.
- Work with senior business management to create business cases, cost basis analysis and ROI models for major telecom capital expenditures.
- Develops work instructions, procedures and policies in support of company requirements.
- Directs project teams in completing projects.
- Monitors system performance, troubleshoot outages and manages vendors to ensure optimal system performance.
- Leads Vendor Management: meets with vendors to understand new technologies, works with vendor to resolve complex or high priority issues and works with vendor to obtain quotes for purchasing / procurement process.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Data & Telecommunications Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience -7-10 years of relative experience
- Demonstrated background in Media Marketing channel performance analytics and KPIs
- Comparable analytic experience within a marketing environment, preferably in direct response
- Demonstrated leadership in the area of campaign performance tracking (Direct Mail, Email, Digital and Media channels)
- Demonstrated ability distilling disparate data sets into a cohesive narrative and communicating effectively to various audiences
- Adept at delivering infographics or distilling complex data into graphical presentations
- Collaborate with the immediate and broader functional team to help provide holistic actionable insights. Delivering through cross-functional partnerships.
- Expertise with several leading data and analytics tools, such as Excel, Tableau, SQL Server, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics.
- Proficient in SQL to query large data platforms
- Ability to execute marketing campaign lists through Adobe Campaign (CRM tool)
- Ability to create and execute actionable test designs
- Strong Analytic and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 – Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
Disclaimer: This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Location: Chelmsford, MA
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 00:42:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!