Job title: Digital Advertising Coordinator
Company: Middle Seat
Job description: Email acquisition, direct donate, and persuasion.
Salary Range: $54,150 – $60,000
Location: Washington, D.C.
Want to break into digital? Get your start with us. Middle Seat is a digital consulting firm working for progressive candidates, political committees, and organizations. We’re looking for a full-time digital ads coordinator to take on the challenge of managing advertising campaigns. This role is an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of running political and advocacy advertising campaigns to raise money and build email lists via digital advertising. Keep reading if you love thinking creatively about finding supporters online and want to get started in the digital space in progressive politics.
- Run ad campaigns and support ads team: take the first pass at writing content, reviews (spell check, policy check) staff content, coordinate with other Middle Seat departments to make sure product pieces are moving forward for ad campaigns, gather and compile data for reports
- Write compelling ad copy with clear theories of change asking supporters to donate, join or support our clients while embodying our clients’ voices and perspectives.
- Sets up and reviews ad campaigns – on all platforms (Facebook, Google, List Vendors, etc.) and begins to think strategically about campaign goals
- Begins to learn best practices for direct donate, acquisition, and persuasion campaigns; learns which tests to run and how to read results; begins thinking about ads campaigns as they integrate into an entirely digital program and into an organization’s mission, and begins to give strategic feedback and ideas
- Serves as day-to-day contact with the clients they are assigned to work in collaboration with other ads team members
- Assists with A/B testing everything — content, design, targeting, landing page, etc.
- Other responsibilities as requested
- Interest in working on advertising campaigns on major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Trade Desk, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment to progressive politics
- Attention to detail and organization while managing tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Project management skills – reliably stays on top of multiple projects, anticipates obstacles, engages the appropriate team members when necessary, receives goals, and sets up processes to achieve them
- Responsible & proactive with assigned tasks – completes tasks on time or ahead of their due date. Consistently looks for opportunities to better campaigns with ideas and has a can-do and creative approach to client work
- Able to work extended hours when needed. Comfortable being available for urgent client requests outside of normal business hours
Strongly Preferred but Not Required
- Agency or campaign experience
- Experience working in digital ads
- Knowledge of different CRMs (Action Kit, BSD, Action Network, NGP, etc.)
- Salary starts between $54,150 and $60,000
- Profit-sharing plan: share in the growth and success of Middle Seat
- $50 mobile phone subsidy monthly
- Regular raises
- 100% coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Mental health expense subsidy of up to $550 per month
- 6% employer match on your 401k retirement account
- 20 paid vacation days off, annually
- Your birthday and work anniversary off
- Unlimited sick leave
- Commuter benefits for public transportation
- Flexible work from home schedule (or work in our D.C. office)
- 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
Expected salary: $54150 – 60000 per year
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:05:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!