Job title: Digital Advertising Technology Analyst
Job description: No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 137643 – Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
We are excited to invite applications for the position of Digital Advertising Technology Analyst within our Global Marketing Applications Team. Operating within the world’s leading Oral Care Company, we are leveraging some of the leading cloud based marketing technology to digitally connect. This role will support our Digital and Programmatic Media organization in deploying best in class technology to optimize and expand our digital media programs leading to better targeting and engagement with our professionals, customers and consumers.
We are looking for a highly motivated techno-functional manager to join our team to help realize our vision. This role will involve planning, business and data analysis, functional and technical design, as well as the implementation of Advertising and Digital Media Technology. The ideal candidate is very customer focused and can work well both independently and within a team. Candidate needs to be a self-starter- eager to learn and leverage new technologies to build the best digital experience for our customers.
- Support the implementation of multiple digital advertising technologies that power our global strategy for Programmatic Marketing.
- Collaborate on strategy recommendations and methodologies to ensure that deliverables are met against campaign goals.
- Contribute to the technology roadmap in order to master programmatic, including technology selection, integration opportunities, rollout strategy, and change management.
- Drive programmatic technology strategies to ensure cutting edge use of data targeting and best practices for audience buying processes and the supporting technology.
- Assist with the translation of brand strategies to media campaign technology implementation.
- Introduce technology initiatives around programmatic and digital trends.
- Work with global and divisional Marketing teams to advance programmatic media and technology including operationalizing/automating reporting from various forms of buying and ad serving platforms and implementing technology to support the creation of optimization recommendations based on advanced analytics like audience profiling, post-conversion data, offline-to-online modeling.
- Partner with digital marketing, analytics, and eCommerce technical and business teams to develop targeted digital campaigns, acquire and integrate relevant customer data, drive campaign creation and execution, and report on results and learnings.
- Assist our marketing groups in achieving their strategic objectives around delivering optimized, targeted digital advertising with the desire to better reach our consumers in an engaging way.
- Help define KPIs for fully linked marketing automation capabilities to support user adoption, engagement and success.
- Perform data analysis that supports the ingestion of relevant first party data to further develop and identify new audience targets.
- Research and recommend new digital marketing technologies to advance our capabilities in digital advertising and marketing analytics.
- Support customer acquisition strategies by advancing audience segmentation, leveraging data from the marketing technology stack (CDP/DSP), and optimizing targeted, end-to-end digital marketing experiences across multiple channels.
- Understand the Company’s consumer and professional environment and how we use technology across multiple platforms, including but not limited to: LiveRamp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya), SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
- Document knowledge and share best practices
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise through internally and externally available learning opportunities as applicable as well as self-study
- Liaise with software vendors to deliver global solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience working in Information Technology or Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years of Advertising Technology experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Ad Serving Technology experience including Google Campaign Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of Demand Side Platform (DSP) experience including Google DV 360 and TheTradeDesk
- Minimum of 2 years of Web Analytics experience including Google Analytics 360
- Experience interfacing with developers and analysts
- Experience with AdWords/Facebook/Digital Paid Media at a practical application level including knowledge on how to stand up, run, and analyze the results of campaigns
- Ability to apply agile methodology and sprint development to manage project implementations and backlogs
- Ability to collaborate using the Google Suite of tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of engagements and in challenging situations
- Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects with many stakeholders.
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a team-oriented environment.
- Experience working on large full-lifecycle implementations and/or implementing integrated solutions including cloud-based marketing solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technology problems.
- 2+ years experience using or implementing/supporting Salesforce Marketing Cloud /Exact Target including Journey Builder, E-Mail Studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio and/or SAP Marketing Cloud
- 2+ years experience with Google Cloud Platform including Big Query, Data Fusion, Data Prep, Data Studio
- 2+ years experience in working with large complex datasets to derive insight leveraging SQL and Excel
- Minimum of 2 years experience of Marketing Analytics Automation experience including Salesforce Datorama or Adverity
- Experience leveraging and implementing additional marketing technology including Google Analytics 360 and SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya)
- Experience working collaboratively with external agencies and vendors
- Experience working cross functionally within brand marketing, ecommerce, or direct to consumer functions.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms and adapt to custom internal tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 22:50:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!