Job title: Digital Asset Management Coordinator – HOKA
Job description: Job Title: DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR – HOKA
Reports to: MANAGER, GLOBAL CREATIVE OPERATIONS AND PRODUCTION – HOKA
Location: GOLETA, CA OR REMOTE
The Digital Asset Management Coordinator is a motivated and hardworking team player who is process driven and who cultivates a strong attention to detail.
This role is responsible for supporting the creative and marketing teams by receiving, uploading, tagging, sharing digital creative assets, and maintaining an organized digital asset management ecosystem. Additionally, the coordinator supports efforts to organize, track, ship, receive, store, and utilize physical samples for photo and video shoot needs.
A strong candidate for this role is a clear communicator, highly organized, and is a creative problem solver.
We celebrate diversity–of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Uploading and tagging creative assets into our digital asset management system.
- Provides updates on digital asset uploads to creative and marketing team stakeholders.
- Works closely with various members of the creative and marketing teams by providing links to digital assets in database.
- Assists production team in the organization, management, and storage of physical footwear and apparel samples.
Who You Are
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Possess a love of technology
- A great collaborator and communicator
- Excited to join a fast-growing performance lifestyle brand
We’d love to hear from people with
- 1-3 years of experience working within a marketing or in-house creative team for a Direct-to-Consumer, global brand. Footwear/apparel experience a plus.
- Experience or willingness to learn the digital asset management ecosystem and best practices for growing a database of creative assets.
- Familiarity with the creative development process.
- Familiarity with Bynder or similar Digital Asset Management software. Awareness or knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Teams, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, OneDrive).
- An authentic connection to performance lifestyle brands, culture and working for a values driven company.
- BA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Location: Goleta, CA
Job date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 07:36:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!