Job title: Digital Marketing Account Manager – REMOTE
Company: C-4 Analytics
Job description: Digital Marketing Account Manager, REMOTE – C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing, private, digital marketing company that excels at helping automotive dealerships increase sales, increase market share, and lower cost per acquisition. We are currently hiring for a Digital Marketing Account Manager, REMOTE, as we look to expand our team and support our growing roster of local and national clients.
Who We’re Looking For: REMOTE Digital Marketing Account Managers
Digital Marketing Account Managers at C-4 Analytics are strong communicators and fast learners who love pushing new, aggressive strategies to our clients. Our best Account Managers are experienced digital marketers and analysts who are energized by new challenges and relish the chance to constantly learn new strategies, techniques and skills.
As a REMOTE Digital Account Manager you’ll be the main, daily point of contact for your portfolio of clients. You will also be responsible for liaising with our solutions teams and project managing campaigns from start to finish. This role offers both autonomy and a team environment: you will have a significant, measurable impact on your clients’ success, but enjoy the support of a team of Client Services experts who’ll always have your back.
A day in the life of a Digital Marketing Account Manager: REMOTE
- Be the main day-to-day contact for a number of C-4 Analytics clients.
- Use Google Analytics and AdWords to review clients’ web traffic, pitch strategic campaigns and report on progress.
- Manage all aspects of marketing campaigns, from the initial campaign pitch, to campaign setup, execution, review and reporting.
- Requires ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure success.
- Campaigns include all aspects of paid search, website maintenance, social media and online reputation.
- Work with the Creative and Content teams to consistently improve client websites for optimal success and to better serve overall digital strategy.
- Work with third parties such as a web provider platform to make sure our strategies are carried out; follow up and escalate if something does not get done in a timely manner.
- Create client-facing monthly reports on all aspects of C-4 Analytics campaigns.
- Run weekly meetings to update clients on cumulative progress.
- Ensure that all external assets are compliant and approved by the client.
- Manage all tasks in JIRA from creation to close in a timely manner.
Digital Marketing Account Manager Requirements
- 1-plus years of Digital Marketing, Account Management or direct Client-Facing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, a related degree or equivalent relevant industry experience
- All different levels of technical digital acumen are welcomed (and encouraged!) to apply
- Strong presentation skills –ability to demonstrate value to clients and serve as a trusted digital advisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills
- A positive attitude that resonates throughout your team and the company
- Demonstrated familiarity with Google products (Gmail, Docs, Slides, Drive) and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) products
- 2-plus years’ experience building multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM, PPC, Social and email marketing services
- Google Analytics & Ads Certifications
- Experience using a project management tool, preferably JIRA
- Experience working with or in the automotive industry
C-4 Analytics is a full-service advertising and digital marketing company committed to developing innovative solutions for every dealer in every market, and to providing the highest levels of accountability and customer service. Key details about our company include:
- We have 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- We specialize in automotive digital marketing, and the rest of the industry follows our lead
- We have three main offices: our headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
Employee Perks & Bragging Rights
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
- 8-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
What our Employees Say:
Want to know what makes working at C-4 Analytics so rewarding? Take it from the true experts: our current teammates. Recent surveys about our workplace and culture suggest that our staff loves:
- The People: It’s not just a cliché; we have the best, hungriest and smartest team in the business.
- The Culture: Teamwork. Camaraderie. Perseverance. We hire for these traits, and it shows.
- The Growth: We place a real emphasis on training, development and career planning.
- The Trust: Our managers empower their people and teams to thrive in their own ways.
- The Challenge: We work in a competitive industry and a dynamic field. You’ll never be bored!
More About C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a full-service advertising and digital marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise: we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but also love Instagram and Bing. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing, but we aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players, but we love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but cool, likable nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Want to know more? Want to become part of our Client Services team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:30:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!