Job title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Company: Endeavor Business Media
Job description: The Mission: Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in-person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
The Team: Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
Endeavor Business Media’s Marketing Solutions group is experiencing double-digit growth and is seeking support in the execution of our continuing education business digital marketing. This role is an exciting opportunity to join our continuing education team and be a part of a growing division of the company.
Essential Job Functions:
Working with the Director of Continuing Education, you will design, create, and execute the digital marketing strategy that provides exposure to all courseware across multiple industry verticals. Strong email marketing, social media marketing, copy writing, and communication skills are key attributes to this role.
- eCommerce Marketing – Create compelling campaigns to eLearning platform, where users are required to pay to gain access. Includes course awareness, recommendations based on previous purchases, and shopping cart abandonment follow up.
- Email Marketing – Create campaigns that support new brand awareness and course launches. Design email templates and write compelling copy to attract users to purchase courses. Ability to design multi-touch email campaigns that automatically deliver to target audiences. Develop A/B tests and track performance to optimize campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing – Create social media campaigns that attract new prospects to purchases courses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Exhibit attention to detail under tight deadlines and have good organizational skills.
- 3+ years experience in using enterprise email marketing vendors (Hubspot/Marketo/Eloqua/MailChimp/etc.). Includes setting up audience segmentation, delivery timing, and email template design.
- Experience with HTML is preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing for paid products that are purchased through eCommerce.
- Experience in social marketing, specifically campaign optimization and managing ROI on specific ad types for products.
- Some experience in working with WordPress or similar web page builders.
- Strong copy writing skills.
- Analytical skills, flexibility, team oriented, team player, self-motivated, positive mindset, thrives on continuous improvement
- Sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Use of hands and fingers.
- Work on a computer 8 hours daily.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please complete our online application and send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.
Endeavor Business Media is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 07:03:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!