Job title: Digital Media Manager (Advertising Agency)
Company: Love & Company
Job description: DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
Member of the Media Team within the
Integrated Marketing Services Department
Reports to: VP MARKETING INNOVATION
Status: REGULAR FULL TIME, EXEMPT
LOVE & COMPANY
Love & Company, based in Frederick, Maryland, is a national leader in senior living marketing, research, branding, advertising and sales management. We take pride in having a top-notch team of creative marketing professionals with extensive experience in their specific areas of expertise as well as senior living.
We believe in providing an excellent employee and client experience by:
- Developing strong and lasting client relationships built on trust and mutual respect
- Being trusted advisors to our clients, bringing experience and knowledge they don’t have
- Doing what is right for our clients, for our partners, and for each other. Always.
There is no other choice. * Keeping a firm eye on the future as well as the present, providing our clients with innovative solutions and creative, critical thinking to address their challenges and opportunities
- Continually striving to be better tomorrow than we are today, developing our team members’ skills and knowledge, and sharing that knowledge with each other, with our clients, and with the senior living field
Primarily leads the planning and implementation of SEM, paid social, native and other PPC efforts. Also will lead efforts in digital display/video/audio advertising plans for his/her clients, including programmatic media. Will also be involved in traditional and offline media plan development and implementation.
This includes working closely with client services team members to understand client strategies and budgets, develop and fine-tune comprehensive media plans, manage the day-to-day implementation of those plans, measure and evaluate the results of the programs, and regularly report on the results to clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Media Planning
- Work with client services team members to understand client goals, strategies and budgets
- Develop annual media plans, allocating budget between traditional, digital and programmatic media options, and summarizing all recommendations in a written plan narrative
- Present and review plan with client and client services team members
- Participate in the quarterly marketing planning process with clients and client services, adjusting the annual plan to coordinate with the tailored plans for each quarter
- Make recommendations throughout the year on potential adjustments to the plan and budget based on evaluation of results
- Digital Media Management
- Lead all paid search (e.g., Google, Bing) and social marketing (e.g., Facebook, Instagram) efforts for clients
- Set up digital advertising accounts for new clients
- Create and manage paid search and social media ad campaigns based on strategic direction. Be aware of client digital assets and use them to achieve lead generation results on various digital platforms.
- Set up goals in Google Analytics and Google Ads for conversion tracking.
- Execute A/B and multivariate experiments across media options
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization for internal and external clients via Google Ads
- Perform ongoing digital campaign optimization, such as bid updates, keyword analysis and additions, ad creation and/or fine-tuning, etc.
- Collect and analyze data and metrics to identify trends and insights
- Collaborate with other media and IMS team members to identify strategic opportunities, media platforms and content/assets to develop successful campaigns
- Traditional Media Management
- Research traditional media options for each clients’ market, gathering media kits and rate information for each
- Negotiate placement rates and contracts
- Place media insertion orders
- Collect tear sheets from media vendors
- Review media invoices and approve for payment
- Maintain a calendar of due dates for results reporting for each client
- Prepare monthly reports recapping results for traditional, digital and social campaigns, including key insights gained from the previous month, plus recommendations for adjusting campaigns and improving results in future months
- Closely review all reports for accuracy and consistency prior to presenting to client services
- Review results and recommendations with client services team prior to presenting to clients
- Participate (if and as needed) in monthly and quarterly reporting meetings with clients, leading the presentation of media results and recommendations
- Additional Roles & Responsibilities
- Represent Love & Company professionally in client meetings when presenting media strategies and reporting results
- Manage predetermined campaign expenses and adhere to budgets
- Support other IMS teams in developing and implementing integrated campaign strategies/tactics
- Draft and keep track of best practice documentation and instructional checklists that complement the IMS department and its clients
- Manage the revenue recognition process for digital advertising optimization and setup projects, as well as media expenses
This is an independent contributor position on the IMS team. The individual should have the following experience and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a digital media specialist or equivalent
- Experience in digital display and programmatic advertising
- Expertise in building and managing Google Ads and Bing paid search campaigns (Google Certification preferred)
- Experience in social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram) advertising
- Experience researching, planning and placing traditional media
- Work well in a team environment and have strong communications skills
- Well-organized and have the ability to multi-task and manage workload efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong numeracy skills
- Basic knowledge of Macintosh computers, especially with Microsoft Office and database management
- Ability to remain in stationary position 50% of the time
To apply, please submit online at: :
- A detailed letter explaining why you are interested in the position, the strengths and benefits you can bring to the firm, and the experience you have in the above areas
- Your resume
- Your salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes will ONLY be accepted with a cover letter and salary requirements.
Love & Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Frederick, MD
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 05:26:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!