Job title: Digital Product Management Senior Manager – Collaboration Tool
Company: Wells Fargo
Job description: At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. #GrowWithSDI
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Digital Product Management Senior Manager as part of SDI (Strategy Digital Innovation). Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at .
Wells Fargo is seeking a Digital Product Management Senior Manager for the Digital, Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking – Digital Capabilities group. This group leads product development for core shared services across access and authorization, collaboration and communication, and front-end enablers. This Digital Product Manager Senior Manager will lead a digital product management team responsible for enabling and managing customer collaboration tools including document/file exchange, eSignature, and other emerging capabilities that simplify collaboration for our constituents. As the leader of this team, you will help establish clear business outcomes that support our customer journeys and enable simplified collaboration for our customers and users.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop teams of digital professionals, supporting the development and execution of digital strategy within a business line or functional area
- Engage and influence stakeholders, internal partners and peers associated with the function or affected by its outcomes
- Identify and recommend opportunities for programs and initiatives with impact across the business line and may have impact beyond the business line
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of the team to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
- Collaborate with and influence all levels of professionals, including senior managers
- Interact directly with external customers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources to ensure commitments are met and align with strategic objectives in aligned department or business group
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of management experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Management experience
- Transformational leader who can understand and leverage latest technology and tools to accelerate effectiveness and maximize efficiency
- Previous experience with document collaboration capabilities
- Previous experience launching and scaling new products, product enhancements, and innovative capabilities
- Previous experience with microservices or APIs, including partner onboarding and consumption
- Has operated in a scaled agile environment, ideally managing product owners
- Disciplined operational thinker who can manage in a complex risk environment
- Results with instilling a pervasive culture of accountability across teams and throughout the business
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to turn findings into executable plans
- Proven and demonstrated leadership skills including relationship building, partnering and collaboration skills with clear ability to influence, gain buy-in and negotiate with a diverse group of key business partners/stakeholders including senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to senior management and ability to articulate key messages around risk, issues, customer impacts, etc.
- Demonstrated change leadership skills with ability to lead through change impacts
- Leadership experience for efforts that require integration of multiple technology systems, operations, or customer service processes
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
$144,400.00 – $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:02:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!