Job title: Direct Hire Accounting Manager
Company: CarterWill Search
Job description: We are recruiting for a Direct-Hire Accounting Supervisor to join a growing team in Lakewood Ranch! A well-matched candidate would be driven, leadership-oriented, and be on the hunt for an excellent accounting role with room for growth.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supervise day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Credit & Collections.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Assist in the daily banking record-keeping requirements.
- Assist with credit and collections process.
- Own the time management aspect of payroll.
- Support and backup the Accounting Director in the processing of payroll as scheduled.
- Collaborate with the Accounting Director to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Support the Accounting Director in the closing of the month and preparation of the financial statements.
- Own the sales tax process.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-year Degree in Accounting or a related area of study
- CPA is preferred but not required
- Technical Experience in a broad range of accounting functions, including financial reporting and general ledger
- Supervisory experience
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel skill set and comfort learning new accounting softwares
What’ s Offered:
- Permanent Employment with a highly-rated and awarded employer
- Growth opportunities
- Pet-friendly office environment
- Comprehensive benefits including paid time off, contribution to health insurance, as well as dental, vision, and up to 6% 401K match
- Competitive salary
Location: Lakewood, CO – Florida
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:47:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!