Job title: Director, Finance – Health & Wellness Strategic Finance and Planning (Omnichannel Care)
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
R-1082881 Director, Finance – Health & Wellness Strategic Finance and Planning (Omnichannel Care)
Do you have experience in strategic finance roles within healthcare? Are you familiar with alternative delivery models and value-based care? Are you interested in a unique opportunity to upend traditional models through innovative new approaches driven by technology, consumer engagement, and outcomes-based care? The Director of Finance and Strategy is a strategic thought-leadership role supporting Walmart’s healthcare business, requiring strong financial acumen and significant experience working closely with business leaders. Supporting the Walmart Omnichannel Care organization (Walmart Health clinics, virtual, etc.), the role combines financial analysis, strategy, operational support, and collaboration skills to optimize performance across multiple business initiatives.
Position Summary… What You’ll Do…
- Provides day-to-day financial oversight of the Omnichannel Care portfolio
- Engages in thought partnership and overall financial support for business line leaders across Primary Care, Dental, Optometry, Behavioral Health, etc.
- Provides direction to leadership teams through the development of business cases and financial models; recommends operational and financial targets; plans business performance (budget, long-range plan)
- Offers decision support by assisting with business solutions; develops financial forecasts; leads ad-hoc projects as requested by the business; assists in project implementation
- Gives feedback to leadership regarding risks associated with financial projections; supports the business unit budgeting and planning process; shares insight on relevant historical trends and future events
- Supports partnership and M&A activities through the development of business plans and financial forecasts
- Promotes and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, mission, values, and ethics standards through training and execution
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a storyteller, a visionary, and a strategic thinker.
- You drive results with strong financial acumen and technical/analytical capabilities.
- You’re familiar with design thinking and building financial models.
- You have a great eye for detail and can articulate points in a simplistic approach.
- You can manage the interconnectivities of business units.
- You’re skilled at aligning stakeholders with competing priorities, including senior leaders.
- You have relevant experience in finance and strategy roles within the health insurance, provider system, or retail clinics space.
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Developing and Managing Strategic Financial Plans – Develops short-term and long-term strategic financial planning by partnering with different line of business leaders to assess overall Omnichannel Care goals
- Building Strategic Relationships – Builds and maintains relationships with key partners to drive strong communication, strategic alignment, and accelerate business improvements
- Leveraging Tools & Channels – Leans into financial results and data to drive insights across multiple initiatives and business lines
- Seeking Opportunities – Proactively seeks out opportunities to propel the business forward and prepare for the next generation of service offerings and experiences for our customers and patients
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you’ll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Primary Location…701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 7 years’ experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
2 years’ supervisory experience.
2 years’ experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Strategic Planning, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
Masters: Business Administration
Financial & Insurance – Certified Public Accountant – Certification
Primary Location… 2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Thu, 26 May 2022 03:23:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!