Job title: Director Marketing Operations Technology
Job description: About AT&T
At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
About the Marketing & Growth Organization
The Marketing & Growth Organization is AT&T’s marketing engine, responsible for driving sustainable growth by deeply understanding and championing our customers, captivating them with compelling products, services and experiences; and building a culturally relevant and beloved brand. We pride ourselves in continuously striving to embody expertise, simplicity and inspiration in everything we do.
About the Role
As Director of Marketing Operations Technology, you will lead Marketing Resource Management including oversight and integration of the tools that support our holistic strategy and workflow optimization within Marketing at AT&T.
Principal Responsibilities: In this highly visible role, you will orchestrate and manage the connection between the Marketing & Growth Organization and individual business units with the objective of increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of AT&T’s marketing through improved deployment of marketing resources. The role oversees the total marketing resource management strategy and involves working with a wide variety of stakeholders. You will manage coordination across toolsets including workflow management, budget operations, insights management, agency resource management, and digital asset management. The director will be responsible for a team that oversees optimization of marketing resources, reporting, and return on marketing investment tracking to inform prioritization of resources and annual planning. Further, the role will manage reporting for end-to-end execution, identify and coordinate new opportunities on process handoffs, and own the administration and development of project management / marketing resource management (MRM) Tools.
You will be responsible for:
- 33%: Marketing Resource Management strategic planning and execution including implementation of business unit processes and requirements and coordination with technical solutions. Supports organizational marketing objectives for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- 33%: Oversees team responsible for Marketing Resource optimization through reporting and dashboard management for the purposes of informing annual planning and prioritization.
- 33%: Provides oversight, leadership support, development and general direction to Lead Marketing Management / Data Analyst staff in campaign process management and reporting optimization.
- Experience in Marketing Resource Management and optimization
- Technical expertise with workflow and digital asset management tools (e.g., Aprimo / Workfront)
- Data reporting and analytics capabilities (e.g., Power BI)
- Management of large-scale teams and projects, including cross-functional collaboration
- Executive presence to inspire confidence with internal and external constituents
- Change agent and motivator able to achieve alignment to a shared vision
- Strategic and operational with the ability to think through challenges and build ground-up solutions
- Education: Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree desired.
- Experience: Typically requires 10+ years of experience in similar areas of responsibility.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:16:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!