Job title: Director of Information Technology – Philadelphia
Company: Live! Casino Hotel
Job description: Why We Need Your Talents.
The position is responsible for the overall planning, organizing and execution of all IT functions for the company.
Where You’ll Make an Impact
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the Company and recommends and plans information technology to support and meet company objectives based on research and evaluation.
- Directs implementation and execution of new/upgraded information systems via well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Evaluates and implements IT procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment.
- Ensures users are provided professional, courteous, and timely support and service.
- Structures, leads, trains, and develops IT staff for maximum effectiveness.
- Stays abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Develops and maintains company disaster recovery plan and the protection of electronic information.
- Develops/selects and conducts user training on an as-needed basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Skills You’ll need to Succeed
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead high performance teams and get results through others.
- Strategy, planning and project management: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 12-24 month time span.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Development and deployment of user training.
- Technical skills and experience in Local and Wide Area Networks
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skillsMust be able to obtain and maintain appropriate gaming license as mandated by the Maryland Lottery Gaming & Control Agency good communication and public relation skills.
A Few Must Haves
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- MCSE Certification
- Network+ or equivalent
- Security+ or equivalent
Perks We Offer You
- Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Generous retirement savings options are available.
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Service and Attendance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and ability to perform moderate lifting of 30 lbs. or more.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, lift and reach.
- Ability to work long and varied hours and on shifts, weekends, holidays and special events as needed.
- Must be able to read, speak and effectively communicate ideas in English.
- Must be able to think analytically, have basic math skills and be able to read and interpret spreadsheets.
- Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations.
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
*It is a condition of employment that all new hires who receive job offers after Dec 4, 2021 be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. (A booster shot is not required.). A copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, or medical certification from your physician, will be required on your first day of employment. Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 03:21:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!