Job title: DIRECTOR, VENUES – Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
Job description: DIRECTOR, VENUES – Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
As Director, Venues, you’ll be responsible for optimizing the financial performance and employee satisfaction while working with Hotel goals and objectives, and maintaining active involvement with the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide, including Fairmont Hotels
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Competitive and flexible Health Care Benefit Plans to meet you and your family’s unique needs
- Vacation Benefits after 90 days
What you will be doing: * Lead, mentor, and train the Food & Beverage Restaurant teams
- Provide leadership and direction for the day to day operations of the 3 year round Venues and 3 seasonal Venues with a focus on service and operational logistics
- Strategize with the team on new offerings and actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and dining experience
- Communicate effectively with all departments and thrive for guest feedback
- Balance operational, administrative and colleague needs by focusing on guests feedback surveys, colleague feedback surveys and financial results
- Direct and assist in the development and implementation of innovative promotional and sales events to ensure maximum revenue potential
- Maintain all Food & Beverage standards set forth by Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, with continual emphasis on promoting colleague and guest health and safety
- Assist in overall management responsibilities as needed
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include: * Previous Food & Beverage leadership experience required
- Diploma/Certification in Hospitality, Hotel, and/or Restaurant discipline an asset
- Strong knowledge of culinary and restaurant trends
- Service focused personality and passion for hospitality
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
Your team and working environment: * Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, community of service professionals, we come together and work with a common purpose to welcome, connect and serve others.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opprotunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Location: Sonoma, CA
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 05:04:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!