Job title: Document Management Specialist
Company: U.S. Medical Management
Job description: Document Management Specialist
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. USMM is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, The Home DME and In-Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence – are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Quarterly Bonuses – up to $5,000 per year!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, and much more
- 401K Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Tuition, Professional Licensure, and Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, and Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Day Time Hours (no holidays/weekends)
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Established in 11 states
- Largest home-based primary care practice in the US for over 28 years, making a huge impact in healthcare today!
The Document Management Specialist supports facilitation of patient flow through VPA House Call Operations to ensure an accurate and complete medical record for each patient. As a Document Management Specialist you will:
- Interpret and name clinical documents using standardized naming conventions
- Properly archives medical records and upload documents into the EMR system
- Triage medical records based on their clinical urgency
- Update office and provider folders as new information is obtained
- High School Diploma
- Six (6) months experience in data entry/office support, health care preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with EMR highly preferred
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and accepted abbreviations preferred
Won’t you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare – within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.
Location: Troy, MI
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 05:49:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!