Job title: Duluth Human Resources Admin (Onsite)
Company: Duluth Trading
Job description: Description :
Purpose of Position:
We are looking to add a member to our Talent Success Team who can provide administrative support for the department, schedule and conduct new hire orientations and enter a high volume of employment information into our human resources management system.
What You’ll Love:
- Being a part of an innovation-driven organization that is growing fast, and taking care of business through catalog, web, and retail stores.
- Adopt the organization’s values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions, and interpersonal interactions
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations, influencing others to reward performance, and valuing “can do” people; accountability; diversity, equity, and inclusion; flexibility; continuous improvement; collaboration; creativity; and fun.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain personnel files and maintains other records and reports.
- Provide feedback on new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Oversee human resources information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Provide clerical and operational support to other human resources staff.
- Assist with HR process and procedures training for new retail leaders as needed.
- Special assignments and projects as assigned.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and seminars.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Create training content and informational presentations.
- Assist with FMLA and LOA inquiries.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of three years of job-related experience, preferably in a human resources department; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college or technical school course work.
- Unwavering integrity and confidentiality with employee and company information.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of HRIS and reporting, able to review and analyze data.
- Attention to details to review and analyze information. Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt styles to different audiences.
- High level of skill with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience and knowledge with applying state and federal laws associated with Human Resources
Who We Are:
Started in 1989, Duluth Trading Company exists to enable hard-working individuals to take on life with their own two hands. Folks that revel in doing it the hard way and celebrate finding a better way. We seek talented individuals who share these beliefs and are excited to further the Duluth Trading legacy with a digital-first mindset, always moving forward and always innovating.
From ingenious Duluth workwear, to comfortably capable Buck Naked Underwear, to outside-embracing AKHG, to meticulously built and sourced Best Made, it’s all about the innovative gear and gadgets that equip customers for a more hands-on way of life.
Top-notch quality, immersive storytelling, outstanding customer service, and the shared belief that the go-all-in-and-dig-deep spirit exists with everyone are what sets Duluth Trading Co. apart. We seek talented folks looking to be part of a can-do team that’s hellbent on helping the world to gear up, get its hands dirty, and do.
Benefits and Perks
As we continue to grow Duluth Trading Company and its house of brands, the perks have perked up, too. We’ve boosted an already impressive benefits package to include: unlimited paid time-off, 12-week full-pay parental leave, paid holiday time for the important observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Juneteenth, flexible schedules, and more! Why’d we go all out? Because our pursuit of a better way means that when it comes to great talent, better perks are a given.
Compensation is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 22:34:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!