Job title: E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Company: Nutramax Laboratories
Job description: Company Background:
Our Mission is to serve the Lord and glorify Him using the gifts He has given our employees to research, develop, manufacture, and market products that improve the quality of life for people and their pets.
Nutramax Laboratories is the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company and is one of Lancaster, South Carolina’s largest manufacturing employers. We offer industry-leading products, but we are much more than that. We are pet lovers, servant leaders, community enrichers, and proactive innovators with a passion to help improve the quality of life for people and their pets. Nutramax is a place you can be proud to work at, while also knowing that your work is making a meaningful difference in the life of others.
Summary of the Position:
E-Commerce Marketing Manager facilitates the planning, management, execution and analysis of marketing in the e-commerce channel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with E-commerce Sales Manager, Brand Managers and Digital Marketing team to develop and implement a marketing and communication strategy for the E-commerce channel.
- Fully understand the E-commerce channel’s business objectives (i.e. increasing sales for key products, etc.) and translate them into strategy and action plans.
- Lead communication between Marketing and Sales -facilitate and lead calls and meetings – and build alignment and consensus across departments.
- Partner with the Sales, Finance, and Supply Chain teams to launch new products, pack sizes and bundles.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and flawless execution of e-commerce business initiatives and marketing campaigns across all consumer touchpoints.
- Ensure brands have a consistent portfolio strategy.
- Establish, manage, and own best-in-class product presentation standards to be utilized across product pages and all marketing campaigns
- Ideate campaign briefs and tactical plans to communicate effectively and be the “on the ground” representative for E-commerce in key category meetings.
- Continually monitor the campaigns in progress and optimize as needed.
- Collaborate with technology team and marketing teams to ensure that we have the technical capability to deliver, measure and optimize the success of e-commerce marketing campaigns.
- Create comprehensive reporting on campaign performance that clearly communicates strength and weakness of each campaign.
- Function as a subject matter expert for other groups in the company.
- Own a key role in the strategy and functionality of company owned websites.
- Collaborate with authorized e-commerce resellers to promote the brand portfolios on their websites.
- Maintain the planning, utilization, and budgeting process of E-commerce Co-Op funds.
- Partner with E-Commerce Sales Manager on presentations and represent Marketing at meetings, events, and site visits.
- Collaborate with Brand Protection team to ensure proper utilization of intellectual property across e-commerce channel.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Extensive experience working with and building Excel reports to produce detailed analyses. Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Knowledge of web promotion strategies: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google/Yahoo/MSN ad words, pay-per-click campaigns.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in E-commerce marketing including responsibility for campaign development and strategy.
- Solid understanding of relevant KPIs along with the tools needed to measure and analyze campaign performance.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing.
- Budgeting skills and knowledge.
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Animal health industry experience or Companion animal/Equine background a plus.
- Must possess strong organizational, execution and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset is mandatory.
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite including, Excel, Power Point, etc.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
This position is 100% on site in our Lancaster, SC facilities.
Location: Lancaster, SC
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:28:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!