Job title: Education and Develop Analyst – (Inpatient Reimbursement) Nemours Home Office
Job description: Job Description:
Nemours is seeking an Education and Development Analyst-Inpatient Reimbursement (Full-Time), to join our Nemours Central Business Office (CBO) located in Jacksonville, Florida.
This position is responsible for:
- On-going Quality Assurance for all CBO staff.
- Report evaluations to Supervisor.
- Provide training for CBO new hires and refresher training courses as needed.
- On-going development and maintenance of training materials.
- Act as a resource for all CBO staff.
- Testing for scenarios related to the importance of Epic Upgrades for training for the CBO staff.
- Act as “trouble-shooter for problem accounts for all CBO staff.
- Assist with creating, obtaining, and maintaining policies and procedures necessary to enhance the function of the department and its employees.
- Compile information and prepare reports to assist the Supervisor.
- Cross trained in many areas of the CBO for reporting and training purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Specialized one (1) year of training beyond high school.
- Minimum 6 months of experience required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Time management, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Epic Systems, insurance collections, and analyzing claims preferred.
As one of the nation’s premier pediatric health care systems, we’ve made a promise to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. It’s a promise that extends beyond our nationally recognized clinical treatment to an entire integrated spectrum of research, advocacy, education, and prevention.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion guide our growth and strategy. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about, and committed to, leading efforts to provide culturally relevant care, reducing health disparities, and helping build a diverse and inclusive environment. All Nemours Associates are expected to ensure that these philosophies are embedded in their day-to-day work with colleagues, patients and families.
Nemours aspires to have its workforce and providers reflect the rich diversity of the communities we serve. Candidates of diverse backgrounds, race and ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, and those committed to working with diverse populations and conversant in multicultural values are strongly encouraged to apply. Please click here to review .
To learn more about Nemours and our commitment to treat every child as if they were our own, visit us at .
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 01:53:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!