Job title: Education Training Course Developer (28739-ACOO)
Job description: MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/applying-and-interviewing.html#onboarding.
Join our Education Training group to play a key role in bringing MATLAB and Simulink to classrooms at universities and in primary and secondary schools. This group creates content such as elements of curricula and virtual labs that connect technical concepts to MathWorks product capabilities, leveraging the experience of the Training Services team to identify key student learning needs across the disciplines of engineering, mathematics, and the sciences.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
You’ll work as a lead on projects for developing learning content and collaborate with Education Marketing to:
- Design teaching resources for university instructors, facilitating the integration of MathWorks products into university courses using content modules, practice problems, and virtual labs
- Support key student competitions, helping competition teams to better use MathWorks software
- Train primary and secondary school teachers in the use of MathWorks products and create learning resources that enable them to bring the products into their classrooms
- Experience with Simulink
- Experience with instructional design
- Experience delivering technical training
- Knowledge of mathematical modeling, computational mathematics, and computational thinking
- Knowledge of physical modeling and robotics are a plus
Location: Natick, MA
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:52:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!