Job title: Education/Training Spec I
Company: University of Florida
Job description: Classification Title:
Education/Training Specialist I
- Develops and presents Early Intervention education and promotion of the Early Steps Program, including training, workshops, conferences and presentations to community partners and key stakeholders. Maintains spreadsheets related to the events of training, workshops, conferences and community presentations.
- Develops, prepares, and distributes education materials to community agencies, physician practices, and at other events.
- Assists in identifying and assigning community providers for children requiring Early Steps services of Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, ITDS Services and Mental Health Services. Maintains a database of community provider network.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in birth to 3 Early Intervention Services. Serves as a representative for the Northeastern Early Steps Program.
- Works with local education agencies to ensure Interagency Agreements are being maintained and followed. Maintains interagency database.
- Participates in local and statewide meetings and trainings to ensure best practice and compliance. Completes Trainings and modules as required by the program and organization.
$19 to $24.19 per hour depending on education and experience.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Special Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Special Education
- Two to four years of Early Intervention experience with children birth to five with special needs.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: to watch the video.
This position is eligible for veteran’s preference. If you are claiming veteran’s preference, please upload a copy of your DD 214 Member Copy 4 with your application for consideration. See our for more specific information.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.
Health Assessment Required: Yes.
Advertised: 15 Jun 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Jun 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Expected salary: $19 – 24.19 per hour
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 04:13:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!