Job title: Electrician Field Service Rep
Company: Hire Military Talent
Job description: Electrician Field Service Rep -Virginia Beach, Va – Top Employer with excellent Benefits
As a Field Service Representative, a typical day for you might include:
- Pre-site, startup, repair, preventive maintenance, and field modification of equipment
- Problem-solving with customers, electricians, sales partners, technical support, District Service
- Completion of field service reports, expense reports, preventive maintenance, and startup data sheets
- Manager and/or Regional Service Director to resolve complex escalated issues
- Continuous learning and training on various products both in the field and in the classroom
- Travel – Local and outside the region
- Assist the Field Project Manager on larger system startups
- Act on behalf of the District Service Manager to resolve operational issues as required
- An Associate degree, vocational education, or similar experience in electronics, electrical theory or similar desirable discipline or military training
- Thorough understanding of principles of AC and DC power, various AC and DC supply circuit components
- 2+ years of field service repair and customer service with UPS, electrical, electro-mechanical or electronics-related equipment
- 2+ years in Field Services or equivalent industry experience.
- Safe driving and vehicle operations skills
- Skilled at utilizing test and diagnostic equipment
- Experience reading and interpreting schematics, drawings, and theory of operation manuals
- The ability to write service reports, correspondence, procedures, effectively present information and respond to customer questions.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 04:49:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!