Job title: Electrician / Service Professional
Company: Mr. Electric
Job description: Mr. Electric is a locally owned company providing electrical installation and repair services. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As an Electrician, you are a key member of the team and coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric and electronic components. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Competitive pay(BOE) and benefits such as sick time and paid vacation, new spacious take home company van, cell phone and tablet based technology to help get the job done, PLUS incentives for the driven customer electrician. Looking for electricians with at least 3-5 years of experience with an emphasis on residential work. Customer service is a top priority and efficient and friendly communication and team work is a must.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects.
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Medical, paid Time off, Holidays.
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Location: Canton, NC
Job date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 05:53:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!