Job title: Elementary Teacher 4th Grade Math/Science – $2000 Sign-on and $5000 Relocation Bonus
Company: Academies of Math and Science
Job description: Job Location: MASSA – Tucson, AZ
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Salary Range: $42,000.00 – $49,000.00 Salary/year
Travel Percentage: None
Job Category: Education
Academies of Math and Science
Elementary Teacher, 4th Grade, Math/Science
Start: July 5th, 2022
Location: 434 W Lerdo Rd., Tucson, AZ
AMS is a network of top-rated Arizona public charter schools that is focused on guiding our students through an advanced curriculum to become tomorrow’s global visionaries. Our Academic team is committed to continuous instructional improvement and implementing proven methods for advancing student learning. Are you a data-driven, culturally aware teacher, who is determined to provide opportunities for ALL scholars to excel academically? You belong here!?
Make a difference in the lives of children who may not otherwise have access to high-quality education and inspire students to have high standards for their own academic and behavioral success! We want teachers who will be impassioned and driven by our mission to make an impact by providing an exceptional education for underserved students. Join our community and help us change the world, one scholar at a time.??
- Use AMS curriculum standards to teach students above and below grade-level through a differentiated approach
- Attending weekly professional development and meetings with grade level team/professional learning communities
- Communicating with parents and leading parent-student-teacher meetings to facilitate progress in and outside of the classroom
- Coordinating with administrators and other staff members to create an environment focused on meeting students’ academic and behavioral needs
- Using measurable data, track student performance and enrich their progress with visible results
- Together, with support from our network, contribute to the improvement of practices and procedures that will build upon our success
- Use PBIS and preventative intervention strategies to guide student progress in developing social and emotional skills that will help them navigate a path to higher learning
Compensation and Benefits:
Do you want to maximize your earning potential and professional growth opportunities? AMS offers a generous base salary, guaranteed sign-on bonus, comprehensive benefits package, 401k matching, relocation assistance, and ample opportunities for additional income throughout the school year! We also have extensive options for upward mobility and career growth within our network.??
- Total Average compensation of $59,300 – $66,300 year-round salary (DOE)
- Includes base salary and benefits offered below
- 401k retirement plan (with 4% employer match)?- an average yearly employer contribution of $2200. Unlike state retirement systems, the 401K plan is OPTIONAL and vests after 1 year, not in 10+
- Free medical, dental, short/long term disability, and life insurance, totaling $5,328 in value
- Optional low-cost vision insurance plans
- Guaranteed $2,000 signing bonus!?
- Performance bonuses that average over $2,200 a year?(up to $3400)
- Retention Bonus of $1500 a year?(for 22-23 and estimated $2000 for 23-24)
- Moving to the sun state? We offer relocation stipends of up to $5,000
- Professional development with comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, and weekly/monthly check-ins
- Maximize your earning potential with an additional stipend of an average $2,300 for afterschool intervention and tutoring?(must commit prior to start of year, contingent on scholar need)
- Share your passions and receive an average additional $2000 for leading afterschool extracurricular clubs and sports!
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education OR Bachelor’s related to the subject matter.
- Passion for helping Title 1 and ESL students in underserved communities forge their way to a college education
- Ability to pass a background check and obtain an IVP fingerprint clearance card
- Strong analytical abilities and enthusiasm for data-driven instruction
- Adaptability and willingness to deliver established, proven, rigorous curriculum provided by our network
- Collaborative work style paired with the ability to take initiative
Expected salary: $42000 – 49000 per year
Location: Tucson, AZ
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 07:02:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!