Job title: Emergency Veterinarian – Inpatient Doctor
Company: Ethos Veterinary Health
Job description: is looking to add an Inpatient Doctor to join our critical care team in Woburn, Massachusetts.
Come join our Emergency and Critical care team to provide excellent patient care by managing hospitalized patients in the emergency and critical care department.
- Inpatient care shifts – manage and provide care for hospitalized patients in the emergency and critical care department
- Schedule negotiable and flexible
- Potential Exposure to high level critical care techniques including mechanical ventilation and extracorporeal therapies
- Competitive compensation
- 3 weeks PTO
- Comprehensive benefit package including insurance with no waiting period
- Must be internship trained or have 2+ years veterinary working experience in emergency medicine
- We are a 36,000 sq ft, premier VECCS level 1 emergency and specialty hospital located 11 miles north of Boston
- Excellent technician staffing with a highly skilled nursing staff
- ER staffed on average with 10 experienced doctors in a 24-hour period
- Average ER doctor tenure of 5+ years
- 7 day a week specialty services from internal medicine, surgery, neurology, radiology and critical care for collaboration and consulting on cases
- Robust House Officer Program in Surgery, Neurology and Radiology including several interns and residents
We are looking for a talented, energetic, personable individual with strong communication, interpersonal skills, and emotional competencies to be a contributing member of our growing veterinary team. It is our belief that if we take care of each other first, we will provide outstanding, empathetic service to our clients, referring veterinarians, and the community. Our continued growth and success in providing a remarkable work environment resides in the people we hire. Mass Vet has a culture that strives for excellence and is optimistic, collaborative, and supportive.
Mass Vet is part of the network of hospitals, providing our clinicians the opportunity to be part of a larger network of hospitals, but still maintain our distinctive identity. The focus of Ethos is on advancing veterinary medicine, along with providing high quality, compassionate care, which improves the lives of patients and their human companions. Our advancements center around three main areas: Transformative Science, Knowledge, and Collaboration.
During the difficult times of the Coronavirus pandemic, Ethos has offered more than $900,000 in COVID Pay to allow our employees to stay home in case of exposure and more than $2.6 million in recognition bonuses for all the hard work and long hours they’ve had to put in during these stressful times.
Interested candidates can send their CV to Bradford Hancock at
“Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Woburn, MA
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 07:10:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!