Job title: Engineering – Bioanalytical Scientist Bioanalytical Scientist
Company: Artech Information Systems
Job description: Job Description
I’m a recruiting consultant with Artech and I’m hoping I can help you find the perfect next opportunity for your career goals. You very well could be happy in your present role but might be looking for a more challenging project or maybe you want to explore opportunities outside your comfort zone. I am currently recruiting for a Engineering – Bioanalytical Scientist one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the US. Below are the specs for the role:
Job Title: Engineering – Bioanalytical Scientist
Location: Warren, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
Job Description: Summary:
Design, perform, and interpret experiments, with moderate supervision, to support analytical development objectives as part of a custom process analytics team. Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the analytical laboratory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Provide analytical support for process development and characterization groups
2. With moderate supervision, design and execute/implement analytical experiments of moderate complexity
3. May conduct experiments/analysis independently and may assist other scientists/analysts with experiments employing various methodologies, including: cell culture, flow cytometry, PCR, ELISA, MSD, Luminex etc.
4. Apply fundamental scientific knowledge to projects and problems in a positive manner.
5. Perform data analysis and summarize experimental results
6. Interact with QC and Process Development teams to advance analytical projects.
7. Organize, record and maintain experimental data
8. Convey data analysis and interpretation to supervisor and colleagues with clarity and high level of accuracy
9. Ensure proper operation and perform routine maintenance of all laboratory equipment
10. Assist other staff to complete all laboratory tasks as necessary
11. Document/review laboratory work using laboratory notebooks/worksheets that is detailed, timely and in compliance with GLP/GDP requirements
12. Train new members of department in basic flow cytometry techniques and instrumentation.
13. Maintain a safe workplace in accordance with company and OSHA policies/procedures
B.S. in Biology or related discipline with 0 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Must have excellent organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Highly motivated, willingness to acquire new skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong scientific knowledge appropriate for analytical development work
- Experience in diverse analytical techniques (ELISA, flow cytometry, PCR) would be advantageous
- Experience working in a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Job Requirements:
Position Handles Hazardous Materials
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 27 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.
Location: Warren, NJ
Job date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 03:03:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!