Job title: Engineering Lead – EIT
Company: Bank of America
Job description: Job Description:
- We are looking for looking for a Engineering Lead in Enterprise Independent Testing (EIT) Technology team. EIT technology team provides technology solutions for Bank’s process testing needs across multiple lines of businesses. The feature lead role would need to lead development and support of the required priorities across EIT’s employee conduct testing. The role would focus on development of new capabilities, enhancements of existing capabilities & maintaining support across common functions within EIT platforms. The role would need to provide technical direction, partner with solution architects to define solutions and would be part of the implementation team to support individual initiatives.
- The role is going to operate as a horizontal function across the entire EIT landscape, supporting existing technology stack as well as introducing and adapting newer solutions.
- Engineering Lead’s primary role is to work with Dev partners of all of EIT technology platforms and support the adaption of various Proof of Concepts from simple flows to complex transformations. The role is expected to provide directional guidance to developers around usage of common framework related technology stack. This could range from building a data load process using SSIS to adapting the implementing of MuleSoft OR Kafka in an efficient manner and work with other feature leads to come up with a balanced operational setup of the technology adaption. Be able to provide ongoing support to Dev team with challenges related to the implemented technology. The role would be working closely with the solution architects and the respective CoE teams. The Lead would also be instrumental in defining the engineering solution to centralize common functions across EIT platforms.
- The person should have a broader understanding of the technologies used for common frameworks across multiple platforms vendor and custom platforms. The person should be strong in at least one of the technologies (Java, .Net, .Python, etc) and be open to learn others. The individual needs to have an aptitude and willingness to work in an environment with limited set of requirements and help shape up the technology solutions and implementations around it.
Additional Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Review existing API work from development teams and suggest improvements and efficiencies
- Collaborate with architecture and CoE teams to setup any development standards
- Showcase capabilities via actual development, i.e. work with the development teams to implement the solution on Kafka, MuleSoft, etc.
- Ability to help teams transition from legacy technology to newer tech stack and be able to provide assessment and time to address the impacts
- Design specs for developers to build their own implementations
- Guide on implementing secure APIs, including any encryption implementations for data in transit
- Ability to review the high level requirements and ask relevant questions in order to provide a potential solution and approach with pros and cons
- Arrange and drive the learning sessions to increase awareness, knowledge and adoption
- Partner with senior leaders within EIT Tech and Business side to drive solution implementations
Required Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
- 7+ years of experience working with any custom technology (Java, .Net, Python, etc)
- 5+ years of Design and Development/Implementation experience
- Must have experience in multi-application communication/data sync.
- Experience with SQL programming language including writing stored procedures and SQL queries
- Must have good verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Has designed and developed APIs that can run on Load Balanced environment with failover strategy
Desired Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
- Ability to engage with senior leaders and prepare targeted content
- Knowledge of Hadoop and OR Oracle Exadata
- Understanding of MuleSoft/Kafka Development best practices is a plus
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:56:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!