Job title: Engineering Product Manager
Job description: As an Engineering Product Manager, you will drive new product development teams to deliver highly innovative products and solutions in autonomous robots, medical devices, or other devices that improve the lives of others. You lead by example and have ownership of managing highly complex, technical projects encompassing a diverse group of engineering talent. As the lead for the project, you will interface with world-class corporate partners to understand high-level project goals, translate them into technical requirements, and lead a team to invent, design, develop and transition products to manufacturing.
How you will lead:
- Lead a cross-functional technical team through the complete development cycle to invent, design, develop, and release to manufacturing.
- Translate high-level project goals into system requirements, working with both internal and external project stakeholders.
- Provide both high level technical and people leadership to project teams.
- Drive delivery of aggressive goals while managing project schedule, cost, and resources effectively.
- Interface with customers and manage the relationship to ensure crisp communication and alignment of objectives.
- Drive day-to-day project activity to achieve results including removing roadblocks to solving technical and other project challenges, managing resource conflicts, upholding high-performance standards, and meeting commitments.
- Create comprehensive project plans
- Work closely with upper management to drive project schedules and resolve roadblocks across all DEKA projects
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline with a minimum of 5 years leading product development teams solving challenging technical projects. Experience with electromechanical products with embedded software is a plus.
- Direct experience leading projects from initial concept through design and release. Must have experience successfully managing schedule, budget, and project resources.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills – written and verbal – are essential.
- High energy, drive, commitment, self-initiative, and perseverance are required with a demonstrated track record.
One hour from the beach, Boston, and the mountains, the historic Amoskeag Millyard once housed the largest textile mills in the world. It is now home to DEKA Research and Development, where we are taking the same innovation and cutting-edge technology into the modern age.
Behind DEKA’s brick walls sits a team of professionals who strive to make a difference every day through thoughtful engineering, design, and manufacturing. Here at DEKA, some of the most innovative and life-changing products of our time are created, and new ideas are always welcome and explored.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Manchester, NH
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 00:41:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!