Job title: Engineering Project Coordinator 6 Locations
Company: Mackin Talent
Job description: Mackin Talent is seeking an Engineering Project Coordinator to support our client in Redmond, WA – can be remote in Denver, CO, New York, NY, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA. The main function of the Engineering Project Coordinator is to support the engineering business operations team day-to-day activities across multiple projects. The Coordinator ensures that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
- Initiate and track PR/PO requests, support financial budgeting and tracking processes and monthly accruals, vendor tool management, hardware inventory management and program documentation support
- Manage onboarding of vendors, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools
- Aligns with Team Leads and Managers on the status of budget forecasting vs actual spend and accruals – responsible for roll-ups on a monthly and quarterly basis for their assigned team(s)/projects
- Act as the point of contact for project resources and communicate with team members as needed Manage onboarding of new team members, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports
- Development of communication materials as needed
- Become subject matter expert on FB tools and processes to support the team
- Ability to prioritize workload to handle multiple tasks, work effectively, maintain accuracy and follow-through, and meet deadlines in a strong service-oriented environment with changing priorities and frequent interruptions.
- Ability to track budgets and expenses
- Experience organizing and maintaining documentation
- Ability to support multiple projects and coordinate with internal staff and external consultants, vendors and other stakeholders
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated resourcefulness to anticipate and recognize problems, suggest appropriate alternatives or solutions, initiate or implement solutions, and follow through independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, coordination, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- 3+ years of project coordination and/or project analyst experience on complex, cross-functional projects
- Must be proficient with creating and maintaining spreadsheets (Excel and Google Sheets), project management software, Google slides & Google docs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training required
Mackin Talent offers an attractive benefits package which includes choice of major medical carriers like Aetna, Kaiser and BCBS, 15 days of PTO plus Holiday and Sick pay, paid volunteer hours, paternity/maternity leave and many more. We pride ourselves on our company values, the top one being that Relationships Matter. Come experience the Mackin Difference and our welcoming company culture with a focus on teamwork and family. Learn more about Mackin and apply online at MackinTalent.com.
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 03:43:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!