Job title: Engineering Project Coordinator III
Company: Crystal Equation
Job description: Engineering Project Coordinator III
The main function of a project coordinator is to support project manager and project teams on a project. The coordinator ensures that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
- Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
- Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
- Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
- Manages critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent training required.
This position comes with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 22:06:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!