Job title: Engineering Technician 2
Company: Advanced Micro Devices
Job description: At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Responsible for performing go/no go tests of integrated circuits and documenting test results
- Operate testers and handlers on the production test floor
- Set up test equipment using hand tools or automatic test methods
- May perform simple repairs and/or component removal or replacement
- Perform Visual, operate Scanner and Oven
- Create travellers and update test methodolgy specifications
- Lifting (nothing greater than 35 lbs)
- 3 or more years experience desired in manufacturing environment
- Operation of A93K tester
- Knowledge of MIL STD processes
- Proficient with MS Windows and Excel
- Will be required to work independently and also in a team environment
- Must have good communication skills and communicate effectively
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and track many activities
- AA diploma or equivalent preferred
San Jose, CA
Requisition Number: 173883
Country: United States State: California City: San Jose
Job Function: Other Engineering
Benefits offered are described .
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click
Location: San Jose, CA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 01:32:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!