Job title: ENT Consultant – Northern Atlanta, GA – Acclarent Inc
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job description: Job Description:
ENT Consultant – Atlanta, GA – Acclarent Inc.
Chronic sinusitis affects 3 million Americans each year and five per cent of the U.S. adult population suffers from a phenomenon referred to as Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (blocked ears / ear pain). Acclarent is dedicated to supporting otolaryngologists with minimally-invasive ENT technologies that relieve this suffering as effectively and painlessly as possible. For more than a decade Acclarent has pioneered innovative technologies, including the balloon dilation system that’s been used to treat more than one million patients.
The ENT Consultant is responsible for executing the company’s direct sales strategy and sales plans within his/her assigned territory to achieve territory sales revenue and budget objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proctor Acclarent-trained physicians during their initial procedures to provide guidance, gather procedure data, and recommend training certification when ready, and provide customer feedback on the Company’s products to Marketing.
- Responsible for maintaining records in the Acclarent CRM system on contacts and facilities and understanding the Company’s Quality Policy and Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
- Responsible for compliance with Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
- The ENT Consultant will be expected to have accurate and on time completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools, as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of emergency stock monthly.
- Other responsibilities as required or assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of outside sales experience OR experience in clinical service or direct clinical support of physicians and healthcare providers is required.
- Valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 United States
- Ability to work within a commission-driven position with the ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
- Must live within 100 miles from the territory center
- 3+ years of experience in medical device sales, including startup experience selling game-changing technology
- 3+ years of experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment, preferably with experience calling on ENTs
- Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices
- Strong local relationships within the healthcare community in the specified geographic area
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit to learn more!
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit .
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Tennessee-Chattanooga, North America-United States-Georgia-Marietta, North America-United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)
Location: Marietta, GA – Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 01:57:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!