Job title: Entry Level Financial Services Professional
Company: New York Life
Job description: Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We are looking for leadership-oriented managers hoping to advance their careers toward becoming partners in our general office. New York Life Insurance Company is currently recruiting participants for its Fast Track Management Program. You will start as a financial professional who works hand-in-hand with clients to build your experience as you move through the program’s requirements. When you have met all of the parameters, you’ll transition into management as an associate partner. Expand your career by applying for the Fast Track Partner program today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting, and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), and Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency – Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 – Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 – Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
3 – MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4 – Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Collect and organize each client’s financial information using a CRM to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Provide financial recommendations to clients for savings plans, life insurance policies, mutual fund investments, and other financial products
- Create customized financial plans using the products and services we offer based on each client’s potential life and financial needs
- Participate in educational meetings or seminars relevant to client risk-tolerant and financial objectives for research prior to offering sound financial advice
- Identify, seek out, and generate prospects continuously using social media or other marketing tools and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Must have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients
- Strong relationship management skills and/or experience required
- Must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Willingness to learn new sales techniques and concepts
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client’s interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients#71 on Fortune 100 in 2019Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:22:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!