Job title: Entry Level Management Consultant
Company: Finao Management Inc.
Job description: Be a part of a startup work culture seeking today’s top talent for tomorrow’s name brands.
FINAO Management is seeking a full-time Entry Level Management Consultant for our Minneapolis location. At FINAO Management we provide our clients with a highly trained sales team ready to support their business’ needs all while helping our own team develop their professional careers in sales and business development. Each Management Consultant will start entry-level and will be cross-trained into a leadership role within 6 months after a probationary evaluation period. We are looking for these individuals to learn the product lines we work with and manage their community outreach and oversee sales. The Entry Level Management Consultant will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high-energy sales industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a competitive sales environment. We offer competitive compensation packages plus uncapped commissions on top of exciting work culture.
Team-based training sessions ensure that each person employed with us has the opportunity to learn from our top sales managers. We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters the acquisition of quality customers and long-term customer loyalty. The position entails sales, marketing, and managing product knowledge for different clients.
What Your Typical Day Looks Like:
- Learning: Our team training sessions are comprehensive enough to give you the information and tools to succeed while also being flexible enough for each member to develop his or her own personal sales style.
- Prospecting: With the help of a dedicated senior sales professional, you will become an expert in reaching out to potential customers, following up with existing customers for up-sales in order to strategically identify new business and maintain the business development pipeline.
- Relationship-Building: Through no pressure sales techniques and building customer rapport you will maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships.
- Achieving: Weekly, Monthly and quarterly goal plans will be set and supported by your dedicated sales team. This will be used to support your professional goals, career aspirations, and continuing education efforts within the firm.
What You Will Need:
- Leadership: Our Entry Level Management Consultants are either already leaders or leaders-in-the-making. We require ambitious individuals who are goal-oriented and motivated to achieve campaign directives in a team environment.
- Entrepreneurs: Looking at your sales and business development efforts as your own book of business that supports your career advancement is essential. We don’t micro-manage our teams, we expect them to ask questions and utilize the freedom of the role to grow themselves and their client projects.
- Networkers: We expect our Entry Level Management Consultant to be able to connect with other leaders in the field, be excellent students of new information, and apply it to the ever-changing business landscape.
- Career-Driven: Desire to take on additional responsibilities, training and projects are what makes the difference between a Sales Representative and a future Sales Manager
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:56:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!