Job title: Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Company: Maverick Solutions Inc
Job description: We have one of the largest on-demand community engagement teams in the area and an equally extensive network of leaders, entrepreneurs, and coaches ready to help build our growing team this year.
Our team of marketing professionals is determined, motivated, and excited to spread awareness and make a massive impact by assisting local non-profits to raise their community profile and obtain unseen levels of exposure and repeat donors.
Responsibilities as an Entry-Level Marketing Assistant:
- Properly prepare for consumer engagements by developing donation packages, preparing for objections, and attending daily event strategy meetings
- Professionally represent our clients as an ambassador to their vision, driving increased community awareness for their cause through superior customer interaction
- Execute fundraising initiatives within an assigned territory and meet or exceed donation expectations by creating urgency and community engagement
- Work closely with fellow marketing team members to develop effective promotional strategies to improve consumer education and increase performance margins
- Efficiently navigate donation data entry system
- Communicate clearly with customers in person while maintaining composure, resolving concerns, and overcoming challenges as needed
- Enhance industry knowledge while developing new skills by attending ongoing development activities and networking events
- Desire to make an impact in the community and your own career through an intense but supportive cross-training program in marketing, promotions and community outreach
- Superb communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Ability to keep it simple – communicate our donor packages in a clear, concise manner and strategize with the team on the most effective promotional strategies
- Reliable – we run a lean operation that depends on every team member contributing in order to hit our larger goals
- Comfortable getting uncomfortable – we will cross train you in every aspect of our campaigns and focus on making weaknesses become strengths over time
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Fishers, IN
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:29:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!