Job title: Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Company: Pink Label
Job description: Pink Label is one of the area’s leading promotional marketing firms. We are looking for motivated and innovative individuals who enjoy working in a team-oriented environment to represent our prestigious clientele.
Pink Label currently seeks a creative, hardworking Marketing Assistant/Marketing Manager to work closely with the members of our telecommunications division in the planning, coordination, and execution of our marketing initiatives. Our high volume, customized campaigns are a direct result of the unmatched work ethic and ability to “think outside the box.” Every team member is hands-on at the actual events and is able to see the direct results of their marketing efforts.
This is a fabulous entry-level opportunity to assist with the day-to-day execution and management of the basic marketing functions of our firm. As a Marketing Assistant/Marketing Manager, you’ll work hard, but you’ll also learn a tremendous amount about the ins and outs of marketing, and get to experience the joys and challenges of working as part of a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Ensure top-notch customer service at the events with the promotional marketing staff
- Drive client acquisition, lead generation, and brand loyalty through sales activities at the events
- Complete rigorous leadership training with the potential to take on own events and projects for new clients
- Consult in client compliance
- Additional responsibilities as directed
The ideal candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, including a strong customer service orientation, and excellent organizational/time management skills. This is a fast-paced environment where you will be working as part of a team as well as independently. Strong attention to detail and well deadlines is most critical.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Bradenton, FL
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:11:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!