Job title: Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Company: Pristine Management Group Inc
Job description: Are you ready to CHALLENGE yourself to DIVE DEEP and THINK BIG? Pristine Management is a team of passionate professionals who have turned clever ideas into a unique and thriving business. There is a reason why Pristine Management is the nation’s leader in the marketing and sales industry. Simply put, it’s our people. Our Entry Level Marketing Assistants play a crucial role in the future of our company and communities. We are a dynamic, passionate team enthusiastic about delivering top-quality products and programs that continue to raise the bar!
Perks of working as an Entry Level Marketing Assistant with us:
- Complete training
- Growth-focused environment
- Holiday closures
- Community involvement and volunteer events
- Company Parties and team bonding activities
- Diverse and upbeat workplace culture
This Entry Level Marketing Assistant position is ideal for an individual who is looking to grow their marketing skills in a challenging, dynamic work atmosphere with the support of a cross-functional marketing and sales team. Our Entry Level Marketing Assistants have the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of marketing-related areas, pitching in wherever the need is greatest while also carving out areas of professional development. As an Entry Level Marketing Assistant with us, You will be the face of the company and promote our client’s brand to prospective new clients via direct marketing campaigns. By building and maintaining trusting relationships with customers and industry partners we are able to help forward-thinking companies transform how they accomplish their most challenging projects.
- Generate and produce innovative marketing and sales campaigns
- Establish, develop, and maintain new partnerships with potential clients
- Market and promote products direct to consumer by conducting face-to-face sales and marketing presentations
- Deliver in-depth product knowledge to customers and educate them on the benefits of each product or service to successfully impact sales performance and increase sales margin
- Assist with the overall marketing plan for each client brand by attending daily meetings with the marketing and sales team
- Manage, analyze, and report the results of customer marketing initiatives to Account Management staff
- Experience in marketing, sales, direct sales, promotions, or public relations preferred
- Ability to provide results under pressure
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities with the capability to negotiate and persuade clients
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Team Player with a collaborative resilient attitude and a passion for what you do
- Confident in a large group environment and with face to face consumer interaction
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
This is an in-office position located in Fairfield, New Jersey, and candidates that are able to start immediately are highly preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Fairfield, NJ
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:28:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!