Job title: Escrow Assistant – Title Insurance
Company: McGriff Insurance Services
Job description: The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. end an email to or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary: Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Established Title Agency is seeking an experienced Escrow Assistant to join our team. If you are a dedicated professional, have attention to detail and work well with others, you are the one we need!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Meet and exceed client expectations every day
- Coordinate with borrowers, real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, lending companies and other involved parties to facilitate proper pre and post-closing procedures.
- Review closing instructions to determine conditions that must be met prior to closing and funding.
- Communicate with all involved individuals to arrange time and date for closing.
- Accurately prepare required closing documents.
- Assemble closing packages.
- Facilitate in and out of office loan and sale closing presentations with a positive attitude. Distribute required closing documents for approval.
- Accurately disburse funds and ensure recording of necessary documents in a timely manner.
- Comply with regulatory requirements.
- Use problem solving skills to create solutions for clients
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Detail-oriented and professional
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Experience in SoftPro Select (Preferred but not required)
- Able to maintain work priorities in an environment with multiple concurrent tasks and projects and maintain flexibility related to assigned tasks
- High attention to detail a must
- High energy, a positive attitude a must
- 3-5 years of experience in an Escrow Assistant position
McGriff Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
Location: Plano, TX
Job date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 22:38:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!