Job title: Estate Sales Associate
Company: Blue Moon Estate Sales
Job description: Estate Sale Associates
At Blue Moon Estate Sales we pride ourselves in having the most friendly and helpful estate liquidators in the business. We search for individuals who are passionate about helping others and who want to share their passion with others. We are seeking
Estate Sale Associates who are energetic, hardworking and quick learners to join our team. During the week, you will help to stage homes for estate sales by organizing the sales area, as well as evaluating items for pricing. On the weekend, you will aid in the operation and execution of the estate sale.
Week day tasks that will be required:
- Stage items for display to create a pop-up retail shop environment inside of each residence
- Remove, sort and organize items throughout the clients’ homes, including those in attics, basements, storage areas, etc.
- Place items in a logical manner throughout each home
- Evaluate and place a price sticker or tag on each item or lot of items for sale
Weekend tasks that will be required:
- Interact with customers in a kind and friendly manner
- Control crowds, and keep shoppers out of specified areas
- Negotiate pricing during the sale
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Check customers out using our P.O.S. system
- Accurately input customer and item data into our P.O.S. system
- Be responsible for handling cash during the sale
- Balance registers before and after the sale
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Willingness to learn basic product pricing
- Ability to work flexible hours and in a variety of locations
- Locations will vary from week to week depending on the sizes of clients’ homes and the number of sales happening within two week periods
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Join a fun community of buyers while exploring the coolest homes.
- Access to purchase amazing things after our customers have first dibs.
- Flexible schedules.
- Weekend work available.
- Unique work environment.
Expected salary: $16 per hour
Location: Boulder, CO
Job date: Thu, 26 May 2022 06:15:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!