Job title: Executive Assistant I – Law Group
Job description: Location: 127 Public Square – Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- Provides diversified administrative support to the leader including scheduling, travel arrangements, and coordination of meetings.
- Serves as a liaison to internal and external stakeholders and interacts with the most senior leaders in the market.
- Prepares confidential and sensitive documentation and correspondence which may be distributed to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Edits and proofreads complex documents for accuracy.
- Prepares presentations within PowerPoint while sourcing information from other systems and/or databases (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.).
- Effectively formats and manipulates data within Excel while creating and using a variety of formulas.
- Schedules appointments, answers phone calls and provides information to callers; composes and types correspondence; reads and routes incoming emails and other forms of communication.
- Maintains frequently changing calendar(s) and extensive contact lists.
- Consistently follows through on deadlines and projects, taking initiative on all work requests, providing status updates to managers and team as needed.
- Proactively anticipates needs and issues; recommends and takes action to proactively resolve challenges.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Law firm, corporate legal department or equivalent experience with preference for 5 or more years of experience working with senior lawyers or executives
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn legal e-billing system administrative functions.
- Demonstrated problem solving, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and accuracy of work
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Handles confidential information with discretion
Position will work in-person at Key’s Cleveland headquarters at least 4 days a week. There may be days where the role will be able to work from home to perform job duties if the individual can demonstrate that they are able to work productively from home.
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing .
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 03:31:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!