Job title: Executive Assistant to EVP, Creative Director
Company: Tory Burch
Job description: JOB SUMMARY
Job Opportunity: Executive Assistant to Creative Director
We are an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents’ effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company’s guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation.
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you’re prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you’re joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive — everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You’ll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth – you’ll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you’ll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
You are able to manage highly confidential information and can interact professionally with high-level executives on a regular basis. You have strong attention to detail, are highly organized, and can multi-task and prioritize all tasks. You are polished and professional and have grace under pressure. You have strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You are proactive with excellent follow-up skills and are extremely resourceful and self-driven. You can work independently as well as part of a team- a sense of humor is a plus!
A Day in the Life:
The typical day is… atypical. You will..
- Provide administrative support to the EVP, Creative Director including calendar management, expenses, and travel
- Coordinate with executive’s direct reports on a daily basis to gather and distribute information and schedule team meetings
- Provide confidential assistance while anticipating and being proactive about daily needs
- Attend meetings when necessary; take minutes, distribute to participants and follow up on action items
- Create correspondence on behalf of the executive(s) with some direction
- Proactively manage the needs of the Creative Director and Creative Services team, prioritizing what is important and urgent
- Prepare decks in Keynote
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects such as invoicing, digital filing, tagging assets
- Manage departmental purchasing card
- Serve as office manager
To Land This Role:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 4+ years of relevant experience in Fashion or Media
- Tech savvy and proficient in PowerPoint/Keynote
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team:
Our Creative Services team is a passionate team of innovative designers, artists and storytellers working together to express, celebrate and protect our brand’s image across all platforms globally while driving revenue and delivering a transformational customer experience. The team encompasses Public Relations & Communications, Editorial & Storytelling, Visual Merchandising, Creative Operations & Productions, Digital Studios, Digital Creative, and Branding & Photography. We pull out all the stops to ensure that Tory Burch shines in every channel and in every creative asset from our e-commerce sites, campaigns and social media to store windows, packaging, press, events, celebrity and influencer partnerships and so much more.
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
- Adaptable – We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial – We own it
- Collaborative – There’s no “I” in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused – We put ourselves in Tory’s shoes
- Live the Values – We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise – We’re constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact .
NYC COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Tory Burch requires new hires employed in New York City to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 per the order of the Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID19 Vaccination in the Workplace. Tory Burch provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:31:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!