Job title: Executive Chef
Job description: Campus:
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Summary: Manages and oversees kitchen operations for all Psynergy facilities that include ordering, scheduling and designing menu items in compliance with facility standards and needs for both RCFE and ARF cliental. Sets corporate standards for the food services department including policies and procedures for Psynergy kitchens in coordination with our Nutritionist.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Adheres to all corporate and licensing policies and procedures, paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Hires, schedules, manages and disciplines all kitchen staff.
- Exercises sound budgetary knowledge in order to run kitchen operations in an efficient, cost effective and profitable manner with adherence to portion control, medical needs and quality standards.
- Researches, negotiates and hires all vendor contracts for kitchen supplies and food.
- Researches, creates, develops and designs menus utilizing fresh, non-frozen/canned ingredients.
- Develops special menus in conjunction with doctors and nutritionists to address clients with various health needs and medical conditions and prepares foods that meets their requirements.
- Contributes to strategic planning regarding corporate opportunities.
- Reports financial status, program goals and outcomes to partners/directors as directed.
- Oversees maintenance of kitchen equipment and recommends repairs and purchases as needed.
- Ensures clean kitchen work areas and dining room within state health and safety guidelines.
- Processes inventory on at least a monthly basis.
- Assists kitchen staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ year culinary arts degree plus 6 years’ experience in a classic restaurant; OR 8+ years related experience.
- Supervisory experience required.
Company address: 4604 Roosevelt Ave, Sacramento, California 95820
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 05:18:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!