Job title: Executive Director of Creative Content
Job description: The Executive Director, Creative Content will be responsible for concepting and executing creative content for 360 campaigns, from collaborative ideation, to design development and presentation of creative strategy, through to final execution for application across all digital touchpoints. The Executive Director, Creative Content must be a highly creative individual with extremely strong executional skills and experience in managing a team. They must be hands-on, flexible, driven, and be a team player who embodies the Orveon passion and positive attitude.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Concept & execute creative content for 360 campaigns: photo/video shoots for digital and social, including all pre-and post-production, on-set art direction (both on-model and still life), ensuring accurate visual expression of campaign launch strategy and brand representation.
- Work with Global & Digital Marketing on strategy and application of creative content across all digital and social channels: strategic intent in the application of assets, hands-on execution of templates, cropping, new strands, etc.
- Develop strong communication patterns which build relationships and trust with cross-functional partners.
- Brand Equity Champion; build and maintain Brand Equity across all digital and social channels.
- Understand key business and strategic objectives and support from Creative standpoint.
- Anticipate needs to quickly identify solutions.
- Ensure all work released from the Design Studio meets Creative standards, both conceptually and in execution, and holds true to the brand DNA.
- Inspire the team and encourage a positive and collaborative environment.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Partner closely with the VP Creative Services, Design team on all points.
- Collaborate with all members of the Creative Content team.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, both Global and Regional.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 15+ years of work experience preferably in the agency, beauty, fashion, or photo industry.
- 10+ years of that experience at a Senior Art Director level.
- BFA or BA degree from a four-year college or university (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Advertising or a related field).
- Ability to manage freelancers as necessary.
- Must be organized, passionate, collaborative, energetic, positive, self-starter, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be hands-on and able to execute projects independently.
- Willingness and ability to be reactive, flexible, and resourceful under tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of branding, marketing, advertising, packaging, and digital.
- Encyclopedic understanding of social media platforms and products.
- Strategic, big-picture thinker with the ability to produce highly conceptual work.
- Strong sense of visual style (photography, design, typography, graphics, etc.) with an appreciative understanding of luxury and prestige.
- Must have strong understanding of photo process: from concept through to final retouching.
- Strong knowledge of animation a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Orveon is a new kind of Beauty Care and Wellness company defined as a “Sustainable Face Care Expert”. Its purpose is to Face Forward Together. We stand for boldness, stark honesty, and benevolent activism to make an impact on sustainability both for people and the planet. Our culture combines entrepreneurship, agility, and inclusivity.
We are a collective of premium and prestige beauty brands – bareMinerals, BUXOM, and Laura Mercier. Headquartered in New York, we’re a global business with 1,600 employees in 30 countries, and a presence in major cities around the world.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations
Orveon is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We strive to build and nurture a culture where a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is instinctive. Our deep sense of passion and pride in what we do, both as individuals and as a collective, unifies our shared commitment to “changing beauty for the better”. Therefore, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We recognize and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds and know they create a more robust and creative work environment.
Where legal, all employees and guests coming to the office will be required to present proof of vaccination. Your health and safety remain an important priority for Orveon and its leadership team. To that end, we continue to review CDC & Federal/Local Government guidelines. We recognize that information continues to evolve, and we will continue to monitor CDC and Government guidelines and will adapt as required. Orveon will continue to provide paid time off to all employees who wish to obtain their vaccination.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 07:39:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!