Job title: Executive Housekeeper- AC Hotel Bloomington MOA
Job description: COMPANY OVERVIEW
Terratron, Inc. offers a competitive benefit package to all full-time associates that include:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Quarterly bonus program
- Stock sharing
- Hotel discounts worldwide and more!
The Executive Housekeeper position is responsible for all duties of the housekeeping operation and cleanliness levels of the property. This is a working position involving cleaning rooms, hiring, and training and requires strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively work with other departments. Other duties include promptly responding to guests needs and maintaining inventory and cost controls. Establishes a friendly environment with a positive attitude, works quickly and efficiently and leads by example for our associates to follow.
Who Are You?
- You are a motivated professional able to oversee and lead housekeeping operations
- You have high standards of cleanliness and guest service
- You are highly dependable and organized with the ability to multi-task
- You are proactive and prompt with a strong attention to detail and communication skills
- You act with integrity, are a team player and have the spirit to serve
- You strive for a culturally diverse workplace
- You like to have fun at work
What Essential Skills Do You Have?
- Management experience preferred
- Reliable, self-motivated, and responsible time management
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals
- Adhere to guidelines and proper use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Can understand oral and written instruction
- Maintains key controls and follows procedures
This job description does not contain a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Terratron, Inc. is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process or have a question regarding an essential job function, please let us know.
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Terratron, Inc. has Marriott and Wyndham brands and are proud to offer a service culture where the needs of our associates and guests come first. Our locations are in the cities of Bloomington and Mankato both located in Minnesota.
Location: Bloomington, MN
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 07:35:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!