Job title: Experienced Real Estate Agent
Job description: Your Opportunity:
You have the opportunity to be surrounded by, learn from and grow with the top 1% of real estate professionals in North America. Come grow with us as a Real Estate Agent. We have a proven path and will provide you with the models, systems, tools, coaching, training and accountability that ensure success. Show up with the will and commitment to succeed. In addition to creating a limitless growth path for your career, you also can earn opportunities for revenue share, health benefits, growth share, vesting and investing. Explore PLACE Inc. and the opportunity model we have created for you.
Who Develops You: Team Lead or Director of Sales
What You’re Great At:
You are an intrinsically motivated sales professional with a competitive spirit. You are excellent at building rapport, listening to the needs of others and identifying solutions. Prospecting and lead generation are your strength zone. Overcoming objections comes naturally. You are a strong communicator and committed to service.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute a lead generation lever weekly
- Conduct two open houses monthly
- Convert prospecting and lead generation activities to appointments
- Participate in weekly script practice per team standards
- Participate in team activities per team standards
- Commit to weekly 1:1 coaching session, Hangout and Partner Call
- Consult with sellers, convert to listings and market home
- Demonstrate expertise on pricing strategies, staging and other listing related services
- Consult with buyers, convert with signed buyer agreements and identify homes
- Negotiate offers on behalf of your sellers and buyers
Skills You Have:
- Team player
- Licensed real estate professional
- 1-3 years’ of real estate sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Learning based, growth-minded
- Willingness to learn scripts and dialogues
- Excellent time management skills
Learn everything you need to get your Washington State Real Estate Broker License! Dates: 09/12/22 – 11/02/22
This all-inclusive course meets Washington State’s 90 hour course requirements
- 60 hour Fundamentals of Real Estate … 30 hour Real Estate Practices
- Special Math Class … Washington State Licensing Law review
- Practice Exams
- Digital copies of all books and materials + huge library of study questions!
All in just 7 weeks, two days a week (Monday & Wednesday).
- Night classes from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Why PLACE Inc.:
We are focused on providing you with the proven path to increase real estate production, drive profitability and live a big life made possible through wealth building and time mastery. Our home services and technology platforms empower you to build lifelong relationships with consumers from their first real estate purchase through every piece of property they buy in their lifetime. We are focused on helping others manage and grow wealth through real estate, and that includes all of our team members. Regardless of your industry background and experience, our proven models will help catapult your career, elevating you above others in your market.
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:59:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!