Job title: External Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Company: Loesel-Schaaf Insurance Agency Inc
Job description: Job description:
We are restructuring our Commercial Lines team and adding an External Commercial Lines Account Manager who can interface directly with our clients at their location. This full-time, hybrid position requires a candidate with a current Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance license and a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a focus on Commercial Accounts.
- Service/Manage a designated book of business, including analyzing the needs of clients and answer questions regarding coverage, billing, etc., advise clients on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs as well as obtain information and documentation from new and existing clients
- Meet with clients at their location to assist with claims, obtain information for new or renewing business, and to develop a solid business relationship with the account
- Provide technical support to, and collaborate with, producers to assist clients and reach the agency’s strategic business goals
- Maintain relationships with various carrier underwriters to obtain quotes, endorsements, etc.
- Produce binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, ID cards and other related items
- Prepare renewal and new business proposals
- Assist clients in submitting first report of claims and follow up on claim status, keeping the client informed
- MS Office including proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn other software programs as needed
- People skills with a passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Independent decision making and analytical thinking
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Task-oriented follow up
- Hold a current P&C Insurance license with focus on Commercial Accounts
- 5+ years proven experience in P&C insurance sales and service
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance products and markets
- Thorough technical knowledge of various insurance forms and risk alternatives
- Knowledge of insurance rating and underwriting procedures
- Reliable transportation to travel to various locations within 120 mile radius of Erie, PA
Loesel-Schaaf Insurance Agency, Inc. is an Independent, Multi-Line Insurance Agency, dedicated to listening to our clients’ needs, utilizing leading edge strategies, and adapting our portfolio of products and services to meet changing market demands while continuing to bring value and deliver on our promises.
We have been serving our local, regional and national clients for nearly 100 years and have many employees with 15, 20 and 25+ year’s tenure. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes teamwork and a family atmosphere.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP, FSA, Voluntary Coverages and participation in our retirement program that is funded 100% by the agency.
Job Type: Full-time; M-F 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (1 hr lunch); Hybrid / Remote
Please submit a cover letter and detail why you want to work at Loesel-Schaaf Insurance.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Erie, PA
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:45:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!