Job title: Feasibility Strategy Lead (all levels- remote US)
Job description: About PPD:
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. At PPD, we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose- to improve health!
About the Department:
PPD Strategic Feasibility has developed a novel approach to accessing sites and patients—a new approach grounded in clinical innovation that puts the focus on patients. By fine-tuning startup objectives, expanding resources and realigning our expertise and operations, we’ve created an industry-leading startup approach. This integrated approach allows PPD to focus completely on helping our clients meet aggressive enrollment goals and bend the cost and time curve of drug development.
About the Position:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our best in class global feasibility group as a Feasibility Strategist (or Associate Strategist), which is a senior level position within the team, analyzes data to develop site and patient strategies for client proposals. Our Strategists are therapeutically-aligned which promotes expertise in critical indications and patient pathways. This role is offered as a home-based position in the US.
About our Culture, Career Advancement and Benefits:
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and well-being of our employees.
The role sources and analyzes data to develop site and patient strategies for proposals and post-award feasibility offerings. He/she will manage assigned feasibility offerings, including pre-award efforts and post-award Trial Optimization and/or Site ID assessments, from the Request for Proposal stage through to the end of the feasibility assessment, delivering accurate and robust data-driven strategies to drive a successful study endpoint.
The ideal candidate will enjoy developing and building strong relationships with internal and external customers at all levels, ensuring clear channels of communication. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develops and builds strong relations with all internal and external customers, ensuring clear communication channels are maintained at all times.
- Develops and presents strategies to clients using modeling tools that mine and aggregate data sources and enable simulations and predictive capabilities
- These tools include previous historical data from PPD trials in similar therapeutic indications, landscape data, patient populations, past enrollment rates and regulatory intelligence
- Transitions pre-award knowledge and finalizes feasibility offerings by confirming or revising the site and patient strategy through discussions with the client, overseeing creation of the optimal site profile and creating the site assessment surveys.
- Leads awarded feasibility offerings by confirming or revising the site and patient strategy and scope of work through discussions with the client and cross functional team members, overseeing creation of the optimal site profile, creating site assessment surveys, reviewing data from sites, determining parameters for tiering sites and providing PSV recommendations.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous clinical research experience, including background with feasibility, that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5-8 years’).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent independent judgment and decision-making skills
- Adept at analyzing data to form independent decisions
- Effective time management skills as demonstrated through management of multiple projects and staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of motivating others to define and reach team objectives
- Proven ability to make difficult decisions under pressure, at times without all desired information
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Good leadership skills including experience leading a global and/or cross-functional team
- Strong understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- Strong computer skills
- No management responsibility
PPD values the health and well-being of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require minimal travel as-needed (
Location: Wilmington, NC
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:44:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!