Job title: Field Marketing Specialist
Company: Ulrich Lifestyle Structures
Job description: We are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. The ideal candidate will assist us in increasing brand awareness through special events and marketing promotions. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
As the Field Marketing Specialist, you serve as the face of Ulrich for the community and potential customers. You will be responsible for actively executing effective marketing and sales support strategies for your particular retail location. By leveraging our proven process and a keen ability to listen to the true needs of the customer, you will set them up to speak with the Retail Designer to build their dream. You will be responsible for the presentation of the store, fielding incoming calls, scheduling meetings with the designer, customer outreach, and following up for referrals and reviews of their experience while leveraging our CRM system. On occasion, you will be required to design the customer’s structure and sell them on our solution should the Designer be unavailable when it’s time to move forward.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annualized base pay can range from $36-46k, depending on experience
- Uncapped quarterly bonuses, base on performance
- Great company benefits including paid time off, health insurance, 401K plan and more
- All new employees are required to pass a drug screen and background check
- Professional Development
Work Location & Hours
- Ulrich’s Retail Store
- This is not a remote working position
- Work hours will vary Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm. Various Saturdays are required and scheduled by the manager. The store is closed on Sunday.
- The expectation is a 45-hour workweek
Primary Job Roles
- Entry Level Position
- Greeting customers as they arrive and controlling the initial steps of the buyer journey
- Leverage our CRM system to provide better insights to both sales and marketing
- Ensuring that all marketing materials are stocked and in place
- Reaching out to the community to be involved in various events, attend local trade shows, and research ways to get in front of Home Owners & Homebuilders Associations
- Ensure the store is maintained (using various vendors) and in top shape at all times for when customers arrive
- Outbound and inbound calls with customers. Follow up with customers post-sale via email, phone, and text
- Support the entire Ulrich team and push to achieve sales goals through collaboration and drive
- Act as a backup designer as needed
- Make first impression for Ulrich Lifestyle Structures, in a positive and professional manner.
- Travel is required within the local market and surrounding areas
- Must be a Outgoing People Person
Skills & Abilities
- Must be punctual, have a positive attitude, and have a personal drive to exceed goals
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to listen, understand, and ask probing questions
- A hard worker who is highly coachable, able to learn quickly, and retain knowledge
- Must be tech-savvy and have computer skills (able to type quickly and navigate efficiently)
- CRM experience – HubSpot preferred
- Strong attention to detail and process requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills a must
- Able to get things done quickly, act with a sense of urgency, adapt to changing environments, and maintain a positive attitude throughout
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Occasionally attend local community events to communicate with potential customers
Our Core Values that makes us unique:
Grow or Die: Be the best I can at the expense of status quo, fear or discomfort. Embrace learning mistakes, practice personal accountability and transparency. Never give up, blame or make excuses.
Golden Rule: Do unto others as I would have them do unto me. Foster a safe and fun environment, creating raving fans.
Stewardship: Work Tenaciously with focused discipline to hold myself accountable for all that God entrusts to me. Practice integrity at the expense of personal gain or ego.
No Gossip: Promptly discuss issues without reservation! First to the person accountable and escalate until its solved!
Who we are:
To some a shed may seem like a place simply to store stuff, but did you stop to think about what it was you were truly looking for? It started with a mission to help families live more memorable lives and became much more. As a young boy, CEO Jonathan Ulrich, watched his father sell and deliver structures to families. Over time, he learned that these structures were providing people with more than a dry place to store their things. These structures allow families to clear out a room for a new baby, a space where father and son can tinker on model cars, a place where mom can get away to recharge, or a spot where valued keepsakes can stay safe.
With a goal of serving one million families by 2028, Jonathan began expanding nationally in 2017. Today, Ulrich is headquartered in Texas and has served families from California to Virginia. With endless possibilities, our team is trained to discover the true needs, wants, and dreams of a customer to create the solution that will enhance their lifestyle today and years into the future. To some, it may be just a building, but to us, it is a place for memories.
Learn more about Ulrich at our website –
Expected salary: $36000 – 46000 per year
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:17:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!