Job title: Financial Advisor Team Lead/Vice President – JPMorgan Chase Wealth Management – Jersey City, NJ
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: At J.P. Morgan Wealth Management, investing feels like a personal relationship with a trusted partner. We’re committed to delivering hands-on dedicated advisors, a full range of investment products, and cutting-edge digital capabilities to help our clients achieve their most important financial goals. This is a growth business for us with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. That’s why we’re going all in on the people who make our business what it is, making it a rewarding place to grow personally and professionally.
In National Branch as a Team Lead, you will lead a team of Financial Consultants who work in a team based environment to offer comprehensive financial planning and advice to clients by helping to identify appropriate products/services that meet all of their financial needs. They are responsible for providing an exceptional client experience through remote channels by understanding client needs and helping them achieve their financial goals.
A successful Team Lead creates a culture of excellence in an environment that meets the high expectations of our clients. You will have a passion for coaching Financial Consultants to develop deep client relationships, drive a high-performing collaborative team and deliver an exceptional employee and client experience.
What you will possess:
- At least 5 years of Advisor management experience or relevant industry experience required, coupled with a proven track record of developing and coaching high performing Advisor teams in both a dedicated and team-based client relationship management channel
- Coach, develop and train Financial Consultants to leverage a holistic goals-based planning approach to help clients achieve their financial planning goals, while focused on delivering an exceptional client experience
- High degree of investment services and product acumen with experience in goals-based planning and advice
- Coach, Lead and develop strategies to help Financial Consultants convert high quality leads into new clients and helping to maintain those relationships
- Champion and encourage your team’s success and the goals of the firm, while building and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Proven ability to attract, retain and develop a team of remote based Financial Consultants in a strategic hub
- Closely partner with the Supervisory Management and be expected to manage all day-to-day administrative, supervisory and operational aspects for the business in order to achieve our strategic objectives for the team
- Create a culture of risk and control that acts with appropriate understanding and urgency; with ultimate responsibility to safeguard our clients and our business
- Be proactive; take initiative to identify solutions, have an entrepreneurial business spirit and execute with a sense of urgency. Develop and conduct training when gaps in team and individual needs are identified
- Ability to translate knowledge of financial markets and economic trends in the execution of growth strategy
- Ability to lead team in a “solution-oriented” mindset to work towards best possible outcomes for all clients across multiple geographies
What you will need:
- A valid and active Securities Industry Essential (SIE)
- A valid and active Series 7
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65)
- A valid and active 9/10 (or equivalent) is required or ability to obtain within 60 days of starting in the role as a condition of employment
- Valid and active insurance Licenses with the Life, Health and Variable lines of authority required or may be obtained within 60 days of starting in the role as a condition of employment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:26:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!