Job title: Financial Management Support Analyst
Company: Credence Management Solutions
Job description: Overview
Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Financial Management Support Analyst to support the PIEE Program Management Office with financial planning, budget execution and oversight.
- The Contractor shall provide ongoing program support services that are essential to the PMO.
- Track requirement packages from inception through contract award and ensure each milestone and associated document is met in a timely manner for all requirements.
- Maintain accurate program-wide and package-specific procurement related metrics and data.
- Assist the COR with developing program and budget documentation, and forecasting future requirements as they related to Contracts, Service Level Agreements, and Plan Of Action and Milestones.
- Assist the COR in Working Capital Funds/Service Level Bill (SLB) documentation.
- Ensures associated Service Agreements are reviewed, updated, staffed and maintained.
- Assist with preparing draft program plans, presentations and budget documents for the PMO. These plans will be drafted per directions from the COR and the COR will review all recommendations for government approval.
- Monitor and assess PIEE System Integrators/Hosting contractual compliance.
- Assist the COR in Quality Assurance by reviewing associated CDRLs and contract deliverables to assess contract performance in the areas of quality, schedule, budget, and management.
- Verify all required information is included and accurate, on funding documents (e.g. Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR), and Funding Document Request (FDR).
- Evaluate PIEE system contractor’s earned value, financial, progress and other reports as requested and appropriate.
- Complete budget related duties such as budget oversight, budget execution, and budget planning.
- Responsible for all budget input for the PIEE program and answering all budget related taskings.
- Provide budget briefings to leadership and address any budget shortfalls as needed to ensure all requirements are funded.
- Public Trust required.
- Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience
- DoD Financial Management experience
- Ability to work well with others during conversations, projects, meetings or other collaborations
- Ability to shift work plans as priorities change
- Strong Communication Skills
- Prefer past contracting/consulting experience
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 06:59:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!