Job title: Financial Services Professional – Freehold, NJ
Company: Lee, Nolan & Koroghlian, LLC
Job description: Find the independence you crave
Receive the support you need
So many people don’t move forward with their dreams of business ownership because of a lack of solid guidance, resources, and coaching. But what if you had a little help from people who know a thing or two about how to get people started in business?
Would you do it then?
‘Entrepreneurship’ is the word we use to describe our way of launching people’s dreams of entrepreneurship. It’s a well-defined path to finding your independence, with plenty of mentorship and support along the way. And it’s how we have helped people just like you successfully transition from being an employee to owning your future.
Start your business with us
As a Financial Services Professional, you will work directly with individuals, businesspeople, and families to help them navigate through and secure their financial future. The work you do is both of value, and aligns with the values we share with you:
- Make an impact on people’s lives, and the communities you care for by providing paths to financial stability and peace of mind
- Have a voice – your contributions and input matter
- Follow a well-defined career path that integrates education with mentorship and teaming opportunities
- Enjoy transparency, honesty, and clarity as the fundamental ingredients of partnership
- Benefit from a culture of innovation that embraces growth and the changes that come with it
- Experience the power of flexibility – and the freedom to design your work and your life the way you envision
How will you build your business? You will…
- Establish networks and cultivate referrals
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Provide financial solutions through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Broaden and deepen your skillset through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Who do you need to be?
- A strong relationship-builder who takes a client-first approach
- A connector of people
- A dedicated worker: independent, self-motivated and goal oriented
Contact us today to discuss a change to a career that is helps you create the life you dream of, while being supported by a team of experienced experts.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Freehold, NJ
Job date: Sun, 08 May 2022 02:01:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!